Friday, March 9, 2007

Trip to Aspen, CO in August of 2006







Our friends Jim and Brigitte invited us out to Aspen, CO for part of August of 2006. It was great -- except the part about J forgetting to pack any clothes. Yep - we came straight from a few days at the beach and I forgot to pack other clothes (don't know how I did that). So R forced me to go to go clothes shopping before we showed up at J & B's house in Aspen. And the closest to a bargain store in Aspen is Ralph Lauren. So it was an expensive mistake on my part. It was an amazing time -- the best part was sitting in the hot tub overlooking Snowmass Village listening to the jazz from the festival in the valley below. We did a very tough forced march one of the days that I'm still trying to recover from. Here are some photos from the hike. J.

No comments: