Sunday, December 16, 2007

Breaking the Radio Silence





























Ok - we've gotten lazy again. R tells me that she has gotten a few comments saying, "we need a blog update!" I can't believe it's been since Halloween since we had a photo posted. No excuse, other than we have been having such a nice time just being with Jennifer Rose. So today I'll break the radio silence with a few good photos -- a few from a visit that we had to Etu and Eugenios I believe for Thanksgiving (could that be right!), plus one from our first Hannukah with Jennifer Rose, plus a few that I took this afternoon (Sunday, December 16) when Steve and Cathy Cook came over with their daughter Rebecca (check out their blog at http://daughterfromchina.blogspot.com/).

As for this afternoon's visit with the Cooks, we had a nice time -- mainly watching the two girls take out all of the toys! My favorite was the one of Rachel and Jennifer looking at each other and laughing!

Ok - more later. But I had to post something.

J.

1 comment:

S and C said...

A truly excellent play-date! A good time was had by all. Thank you! ---Rebecca, Steve, & Cathy Cook