Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jenny's Second Birthday Party at Hillandale
























































It seems like we are constantly celebrating birthdays these last few weeks but we wanted to host a birthday party for Jennifer so we could celebrate with family, friends, and neighbors. So we had a nice celebration at at the Hillandale clubhouse (located just up the street from our house). It was wonderful to have our special friends Marion, Allen, and Ilissa Herskowitz come down from NY for the event. Here are the pics. I especially like the one with R holding both Jennifer (wearing her birthday tiara!) and Jessica. I also like the one with Debbie and Alex smiling at each other.
J.

1 comment:

Sarah Hubbard Foley said...

Hi Joe,

It must seem really bizarre, but adoption has linked me to you and your family after 20+ years. I just returned from Jiangxi Province with my adopted Chinese daughter, Emma MinShu Foley. I stumbled on your blog during the run-up to our trip. I'd love to catch up with you sometime and compare notes on the adoption experience.

Hope you and your family are happy and well.

Best,

Sarah Hubbard Foley