Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hannah and Jennifer Rose











Andrew, Michelle, and Hannah came over on Sunday and it was amazing watching the girls playing together. Andrew showed me how to use the Nikon D-40 that I bought after we got back from China (partly as a result of his recommendation). It was funny watching the girls sit their like movie stars while Andrew and I snapped photos with our Nikons (I have posted a few of the good ones).
Hannah has gotten so big and is now talking and running around. The two girls were just beautiful together and it felt good to finally have them together.

J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST PICS OF JENNIFER. LOOKS AS THOUGH SHE IS HAVING AS MUCH TROUBLE KEEPING HER OUTFITS ON THE SHOULDERS. CAITLIN HAS THE SAME PROBLEM, EXCEPT IT IS THE PANTS. IF YOU HAVEN,T CHECKED JIM AND DEBS BLOG, THEY HAVE SOME REALLY CUTE PICS. WE ARE GOING DOWN TO VISIT ON THE 7-8-9-10 OF SEPT. IT IS CAITLIN'S BIRTHDAY THE 10TH. GEE THAT CAME FAST.
HOW IS JENNIFER COMING ALONG. I WILL BET SHE IS LOADS OF FUN AND GIGGLES. I AM WORKING ON THE QUILT SQAURE, I WILL SEND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

KEEP ON LOVING THAT BABY I KNOW SHE LOVES IT. HOW ARE ETU AND GENE. SEND MY LOVE TO ALL.

KATHLEENE