Monday, August 6, 2007

Second Day in Nanchang - More Photos








Here are some more photos from today's activities in Nanchang. Also, if you haven't already checked it out, Jim Heverin is posting video on his blog. So my old fashioned photo blog thing is getting out of style. I'll see if Jim can show me how to post video. In the meantime, check the link to Debbie and Jim's blog from our blog's links section. Jim told me tonight that he posted a nice one of me and J Ro but I can't seee it because YouTube is also blocked here.

Right now, R and J Ro are asleep in the bedroom and it's so peaceful to be typing here and listing to their breathing. Unlike yesterday, I now have my bottles with formula ready. Unlike yesterday, I now know how to change a diaper. Unlike yesterday, I am now pretty decent at giving a baby a bath. So I'm feeling good about everyone's progress. More tomorrow.

J.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm crying again. You all make a beautiful family! Love, Debbie

Anonymous said...

Jennifer is absolutely adorable! We are so excited and can't wait to meet her. Love, Randy & Liz

Anonymous said...

she is sooooo yummy! i can't wait to get my arms around her. keep smiling. it sounds like you are going great (and you look good too!)

michelle

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! All my best on the newly expanded family! Kells

Anonymous said...

way to go daddy-o! i told you you would get the hang of it in no time.

andrew